School Meals & Pupil Premium
All children at Westbury Infant School are entitled to a school meal free of charge.
Menus are on a rotation and may be subject to change. Copies are sent out on the back of a newsletter the Friday before the new menu starts. They are also available in reception. Menus are found here
Free School Meals and Pupil Premium
All children aged between 4-7 years old (Infant School Aged Children) are now entitled to free school meals at lunchtime.
Are you receiving any of the following benefits?
- Income Support
- Income Based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income Related Employment Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit (but not working Tax Credit) and your yearly income, as assessed by Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs, is not more than £16,190.00
If you are, your school could receive £1,320.00 in pupil premium money. For the school to claim this money you need to complete a form, to download a form press the pupil premium application button below or pop into school and collect one from the school office.
Pupil Premium Application Form
At Westbury Infant School we:
- serve a daily starter: self-service salad with a wide variety of seasonal vegetables.
- choose either a meat or vegetarian main meal.
- choose a daily choice of a pudding, yogurt, fresh fruit.
- prepare and cook all meals in our onsite kitchen.
- source our meat locally, within 50 miles of our school.
- serve fresh drinking water on each table.
- serve gravy and sauces which are optional.