All adults who work at Westbury Infant School are committed to inspiring curiosity and the courage to succeed.
Job vacancies arise from time to time where members of our team move on to new posts in other areas or where we create new opportunities to better meet the needs of our children.
Vacancies are published here, advertised locally and sometimes advertised nationally.
Westbury Infant School is an Equal Opportunities employer. We are committed to tackling discrimination and promoting equality of opportunity within the school and its wider community. We seek, through our policies and actions, to be an inclusive organisation at all times.
Thank you for your interest in our school, we are currently recruiting for a new Midday Supervisory Assistant (MDSA). All of the details about this post are detailed below.
- Application for Employment Form Teachers and Support Staff
- Disqualification declaration form for job applicants
- Equality and diversity monitoring form to support application form
- Job applicant privacy notice
- MDSA Advert for school website Jan 2021
- MDSA Covering letter to applicants
- MDSA Job Description SCH034