When they arrive at school, children need time to deal with books, folders, coats, sandwich boxes etc and can be anxious and distressed if they are late.
- We urge you to make every effort to be on time, as late arrivals are very disruptive for teachers and children who have already begun the day.
- Children go into class from the playgroundbfore at 8.50am.
- All children must be in their classes and settled by 9.00am, when the school day starts with registration.
- Morning play lasts for 15 minutes. The children have the opportunity to use the trim trail and adventure playground on a rota basis (weather permitting).
- Lunch is from 12.00pm to 1pm. Lunchtime is divided into two sessions.
- Dinners are served in the hall at 12.00pm & 12:30pm. Children having hot meals and sandwiches eat their lunches together in the hall.
- Children may play outside before or after lunch, or, if it is wet, they will be supervised in the classrooms by the MDSAs.
- The afternoon teaching session is from 1pm to 3.05pm.
- Children must be collected from school by 3.10pm.